I have a family that LOVES to eat, and I, in turn,am fed by feeding them.
Now hear me clearly...I am not adverse to a restaurant or fast food, if and when the occasion deems... but the expressions and countenance that my friends and family have when they realise I have taken the time to make something fresh, and on some occasions by scratch, are what make me most happy and content.
People feel SO loved.
My goal with this web site is always to encourage people to eat like kings on a budget that doesn't cost like one.
This next recipe is great for this time of year when people are over and needing something to pop in their mouths and also a fantastic substitute for doughnuts.
I hope you all enjoy them!
Makes 3 dozen
1 large, fresh pizza dough (enough to make 2 large pizza's)
3 Cups of vegetable oil
4 cups of granulated sugar
2 Cups of Powdered sugar
|Fresh Pizza dough made with my bread maker|
|Logs and cutting them into small sizes to be rolled|
* Heat your oil up to a very hot temperature, like 375 degrees
* Put your sugar into a brown paper bag
* Roll the pizza dough into balls
* Add your dough into the hot oil and fry until golden brown
* Drain them either on a rack like the one shown above or on paper towels
* Add the balls to the brown bag of sugar and shake them around until coated
Enjoy these hot!!!!!!
PIZZA DOUGH IS EASY TO MAKE IN A BREAD MAKER AND CAN ALSO BE FROZEN FOR FUTURE USES!