Tuesday

One Pot Meal Ideas for easy summer cooking

Well .....just because I am a self proclaimed foodie does NOT mean that I walk around cooking 3 rounded meals a day.... sometimes cheese and crackers are my food of choice! Macaroni and Cheese and beef hot dogs YUMMMMM.. and yes ..gasp horror.... I like processed cheese spreads....

I eventually will have a huge amount of one pot meals that I have happily made my own, but until then I am giving you a link to a FANTASTIC site.


 Real Simple is wonderful for organizational tips and recipes just for a few things!

But their one pot meals... so easy and tasty I consider them totally 'Gourmet Cooking on a Dime'!

Click here for ideas;
One Pot Meal Ideas   and let me know your favorites!

No comments:

Serving sizes and this sight.....

As many of you have come to realize, I am usually making huge amounts of food and alot of times for more than just my family. However, I would be horrified to think that someone who was living alone, or with only a couple people in their home would feel discouraged about this..
Simply use division for most of these recipes if they are too big. With the exception of baking, which requires a fair amount of science, these recipes can be adjusted and modified with ease! And if you feel stuck, either leave me a comment or email me and I will try to respond to you as soon as I can.
Thanks fellow foodies, hope you eat something yummy today and enjoy the fact that you didn't spend lots of money at a high end restaurant!

Enjoy! I love to hear from you all!

Rebecca Turrigiano

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails