Wednesday

Do I have a treat for you all!

Living in Europe as long as I did I have to admit that a love for wine was instilled in me quite deeply.
I love a nice glass with a meal, and am always delighted to be taught which wine compliments dishes. The right wine addition to a dish brings all the flavors out with a surprising amount of intensity.
I know that many of my readers may not drink wine, but for those of you that do, I am hoping you will be as excited as I with this next addition to Gourmet Cooking On a Dime.

Very dear old friends of mine are also foodies and are also passionate about wine. They own a wine importation company and have graciously given me there recommendations to many of the dishes on this sight. I hope these suggestions are helpful and will happily add to your knowledge and understanding of wines.

The dishes that have wine suggestions are:

*Salmon and Leek Pie
*Deluxe Bagel
*Nachos
*Goat Cheese, Leek and Pancetta Tartlets
*Mini/ Bite Sized Cheesecakes
*White and Chocolate Chip Cookies
*Cranberry Upside Down Cake
*Flat Bread Pizza and Rocket Salad
*Weekend Roast
*Chicken Afritada
*Chicken Adobo
*Fresh Fettucine with Sausage, Asparagus, Spinach and Crumbled Goat Cheese
*Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken, Pine Nuts, Artichokes and Sundried Tomato
*Matthews Meatballs
*Manicotti with Rosemary infused Marinara Sauce
*Rice Ball Parmesean
*Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli with Pesto

Have a look in your stores for these or feel free to check out my friends web sight, the link is below.

 Thanks to Paul and Kelley! 
http://www.theaustrianwines.com/darcy_and_huber_selections/intro.html

No comments:

Serving sizes and this sight.....

As many of you have come to realize, I am usually making huge amounts of food and alot of times for more than just my family. However, I would be horrified to think that someone who was living alone, or with only a couple people in their home would feel discouraged about this..
Simply use division for most of these recipes if they are too big. With the exception of baking, which requires a fair amount of science, these recipes can be adjusted and modified with ease! And if you feel stuck, either leave me a comment or email me and I will try to respond to you as soon as I can.
Thanks fellow foodies, hope you eat something yummy today and enjoy the fact that you didn't spend lots of money at a high end restaurant!

Enjoy! I love to hear from you all!

Rebecca Turrigiano

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails